Sunday 21 June 2015

Email from India (Cultivation of Dragon Fruit in India)


Email from sabari uma (India)



Dear sir,

Thanks for sharing your article with me , it was useful but i have few question for you , what is the right temperature to grow this fruit . 

for example i have farms in hill station where the max temp is 35 to 36 and the min temp is 17 to 20 c . and i have farm with 38 to 40 high temp and min of 20 to 22 c . so which climate is best to cultivate dragon fruit ? is my first question and what is best variety to cultivate ?

please guide me in detail to get more information on dragon fruit cultivation .

Thanking you ,

Kind Request , 


Answer

Thank you. You can read my article at http://www.scribd.com/doc/91726161/Dragon-Fruits-Cutivation-in-Malaysia. Should need help pls contact me.



No comments:

Post a Comment